Pricing

We told you we are transparent. See all costs & services below.

SuperAdmin plan

Monthly Fee

$ 22

SuperAdmin planSuperAdmin planSuperAdmin planSuperAdmin planSuperAdmin plan


Features

Up to 1k fans


Communication

5¢ per text message $10 per 1000 emails


Events

Live stream

Event Set Up Fee: $10

Real world event tickets

Event Set Up Fee: $10

Ticket Fee

You receive 100% of your ticket revenue. We just add 15% to your customers' transactions at checkout.


Premium Content

Receive 85% of your subscription earnings including subscriptions, paid messages & tips. The remaining 15% covers payment processing, hosting, support & all other services.

Pricing Calculator

Drag to the approximate number of text messages you will send to fans per month

Drag to the approximate number of text messages you will send to fans per month

Total per month

$60.00

$20.50